If the Receiver is not finishing initialization (the "chase" lights keep going and the top signal light never comes on solid), then make sure:
- You have the Receiver connected to the same router that your Gateway Hub is connected to, that the lights on the power supply, receiver , and the router are all on, and
- That your Gateway Hub is checking in to AyrMesh.com
DURING INSTALLATIONIf you are having trouble installing the Receiver in the field, FIRST, check the power supply and make sure the light is on. Also, be absolutely sure you successfully initialized in (the top signal light on the right came on, by itself, and stayed on) and that the Receiver is getting power (lights on).
If you are still having trouble, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or open a case here with the following information:
- Your ayrmesh.com username (not password)
- Explain exactly what happened when you followed these directions.
- The MAC address of the Receiver