Unfortunately, there is no way to change the IP addressing scheme - the AyrMesh system uses "layer 3" meshing, so it is dependent on the IP addressing to maintain the network. The AyrMesh Hub will use addresses in the form of 101.x.y.z unless it is attached to an AyrMesh Router. If the AyrMesh Hubs are attached to an AyrMesh Router, they will use addresses in the form 10.x.y.z and the AyrMesh Router will unify the network.
Articles in this section
- What is the default SSID and Encryption Passkey for the AyrMesh Hub?
- How can I share files and printers on the original AyrMesh System?
- I can connect to devices on my router when my laptop is connected to my Hub, but I can't do the reverse. Why not?
- How can I change the IP addressing scheme?
- How do I install a Remote Hub?
- I am trying to “port forward” to a device on my AyrMesh network, but it doesn’t work. Why?
- How do I add a device with a static IP address to the Hub?
- What should I do if there are no lights on my AyrMesh Hub?
- How can I protect the AyrMesh Hub from lightning?