If one of the Bridge radios is not finishing initialization (the "chase" lights keep going and the right-hand light never comes on solid), then make sure:
- You have the Bridge radio connected to your network,
- That the network it has Internet connectivity (a computer plugged into the same network connection can access the Internet), and
- That the lights on the power supply, receiver , and the router are all on,
If you are having trouble installing the Bridge Remote radio in the field, FIRST, be absolutely sure you successfully initialized in (the green light on the right came on, by itself, and stayed on) and that the radio is getting power (lights on).
If you are still having trouble, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or open a case here with the following information:
- Your ayrmesh.com username (not password)
- Explain exactly what happened when you followed these directions.
- The MAC address of the Receiver (from the label on the front)