At the Ultra-High Frequency used by WiFi, feed lines to antennas dissipate the radio energy going to the antenna, so they have to be kept as short as possible. We had to keep it as short as possible to maximize the power to the antenna and to the Hub.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between the Cab Hub and the normal Hub?
- Does the Cab Hub require a Gateway Hub connected to my router?
- Will the Cab Hub automatically switch to the nearest Hub?
- How can I mount the magnetic antenna on top of my vehicle if it has a plastic roof?
- How should I mount the Hub?
- Why is the cable on the antenna so short?
- What do the signal lights mean on the Hub?
- Does the Cab Hub mesh with the original Hub or only the Hub2n?
- What voltage does the Cab Hub need?