The Hub2n can operate at voltages from about 10 volts up to 24 volts.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between the Cab Hub and the normal Hub?
- Does the Cab Hub require a Gateway Hub connected to my router?
- Will the Cab Hub automatically switch to the nearest Hub?
- How can I mount the magnetic antenna on top of my vehicle if it has a plastic roof?
- How should I mount the Hub?
- Why is the cable on the antenna so short?
- What do the signal lights mean on the Hub?
- Does the Cab Hub mesh with the original Hub or only the Hub2n?
- What voltage does the Cab Hub need?