The Bridge was originally developed for AyrMesh users who wanted to put their Gateway Hubs in a more advantageous position than on top of the house (e.g. on top of a grain leg or on a building on a nearby hill). However, it can be used as a “wireless Ethernet cable” to provide network connectivity anywhere.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of the AyrMesh Bridge?
- How does the Bridge work?
- What’s the difference between the Bridge, the Hub, and the Receiver?
- Does the Bridge provide a WiFi signal?
- How do I use the AyrMesh Bridge to bring my network into a building?
- If I put an AyrMesh Bridge radio on the outside of a metal building, how can I provide indoor WiFi?
- How do I interpret the lights on the AyrMesh Bridge radios?
- How can I mount an AyrMesh Bridge Radio to a flat surface?