To change the password, just log in to ayrmesh.com and change it with the “Edit my account information” link. The username and password of your router is always the same as your username and password on ayrmesh.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I log into the AyrMesh Router?
- How do I use the AyrMesh Router with the router my ISP gave me (2Wire, Westell, Actiontec, etc.)?
- How do I reset the router to factory settings?
- What do I do if I’ve connected my computer, started the browser at 10.0.0.1, and nothing happens?
- How do I change the SSID (network name) or encryption settings on the AyrMesh Router?
- How do I port forward on the Router?
- How do I set a static IP address for a device attached to the Router?
- How do I change the password on the AyrMesh Router?
- Can I use the AyrMesh Router with my Dynamic DNS service?
- Why does my router say it's not connected to the Internet?