Yes; the Cab Hub is just a Remote Hub, so there has to be at least a Gateway Hub. It will connect to the nearest Hub, whether it is the Gateway or Remote Hub, and the signal lights indicate the signal strength to the nearest Hub.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between the Cab Hub and the normal Hub?
- Does the Cab Hub require a Gateway Hub connected to my router?
- Will the Cab Hub automatically switch to the nearest Hub?
- How can I mount the magnetic antenna on top of my vehicle if it has a plastic roof?
- How should I mount the Hub?
- Why is the cable on the antenna so short?
- What do the signal lights mean on the Hub?
- Does the Cab Hub mesh with the original Hub or only the Hub2n?
- What voltage does the Cab Hub need?