The answer is easy: start the WiFi on your computer or device, scan for the AyrMesh Hub's SSID (set in AyrMesh.com) and connect to it. Then use the Encryption password you set in AyrMesh.com when prompted.
Articles in this section
- How to I connect to the Hub's WiFi?
- What is the default SSID and Encryption Passkey for the AyrMesh Hub2n?
- Can I use your system to extend my cell phone coverage?
- How to I install a Remote Hub2n?
- Can I use the AyrMesh System with my cellular hotspot (e.g. MiFi) device?
- Do the Hubs have to have "line of sight" to each other? What does that mean, anyway?
- How can I put a Remote Hub out in the field, far from an electrical outlet?
- Will the Hub2n provide WiFi for all the people in my campground/RV park/lodge/marina/town/etc?
- How can I protect the AyrMesh Hub from lightning?
- How can I share files and printers on the AyrMesh System?