It's extremely easy - it works exactly the same as if you were connected to your home router - the Hub2n acts just like a switch, making no difference at all to sharing.
Articles in this section
- How to I connect to the Hub's WiFi?
- What is the default SSID and Encryption Passkey for the AyrMesh Hub2n?
- Can I use your system to extend my cell phone coverage?
- How to I install a Remote Hub2n?
- Can I use the AyrMesh System with my cellular hotspot (e.g. MiFi) device?
- Do the Hubs have to have "line of sight" to each other? What does that mean, anyway?
- How can I put a Remote Hub out in the field, far from an electrical outlet?
- Will the Hub2n provide WiFi for all the people in my campground/RV park/lodge/marina/town/etc?
- How can I protect the AyrMesh Hub from lightning?
- How can I share files and printers on the AyrMesh System?