Yes, the IndoorAP requires another AyrMesh outdoor wireless device to work. First, the IndoorAP does not have its own power supply; instead, it uses the power supply of another AyrMesh device. Second, it depends on the network connection of the AyrMesh outdoor product to connect to the network.
Articles in this section
- How is the IndoorAP different from the Hub?
- Does the IndoorAP require an AyrMesh outdoor device?
- How do I configure the AyrMesh IndoorAP?
- Why doesn't the IndoorAP come with a power supply? How does it get power?
- Why won't my device automatically connect to the IndoorAP?
- Why does the IndoorAP use a different SSID and WiFi channel from the Hubs?
- Will the IndoorAP work with the original AyrMesh Hub?