Yes, but it does not snap onto the end of the original Hub's power supply. It has to be held in place, but the mounting bracket does pretty well at holding it together. It may be wiser to trade up into the new Hub2n if you want to use the IndoorAP.
Articles in this section
- How is the IndoorAP different from the Hub?
- Does the IndoorAP require an AyrMesh outdoor device?
- How do I configure the AyrMesh IndoorAP?
- Why doesn't the IndoorAP come with a power supply? How does it get power?
- Why won't my device automatically connect to the IndoorAP?
- Why does the IndoorAP use a different SSID and WiFi channel from the Hubs?
- Will the IndoorAP work with the original AyrMesh Hub?