The AyrMesh IndoorAP is designed to be used in conjunction with another AyrMesh device, and it uses that device's power supply. It takes some of the power to supply its WiFi and passes power through to the AyrMesh device.
Articles in this section
- How is the IndoorAP different from the Hub?
- Does the IndoorAP require an AyrMesh outdoor device?
- How do I configure the AyrMesh IndoorAP?
- Why doesn't the IndoorAP come with a power supply? How does it get power?
- Why won't my device automatically connect to the IndoorAP?
- Why does the IndoorAP use a different SSID and WiFi channel from the Hubs?
- Will the IndoorAP work with the original AyrMesh Hub?