It’s very simple - easier than configuring a WiFi device. Just attach the Receiver to your router for a few minutes to initialize it, then mount it near your device facing your Hub. Plug the Receiver’s power supply into power, then attach your device to the Receiver’s LAN port. It will appear on your AyrMesh network.
Articles in this section
- How can I mount the AyrMesh Receiver to a flat surface?
- How do I use the AyrMesh Receiver to bring my network into a building?
- If I put an AyrMesh Receiver on the outside of a metal building, how can I provide indoor WiFi?
- How do I interpret the lights on the AyrMesh Receiver?
- How can I use the AyrMesh Receiver to connect an Ethernet-only device (like a high-end IP camera) to my network?